Sunday, July 13, 2008

I Made Jason Mad

Good Morning Sacramento (Weekend Edition) was requesting pictures of local firefighters to honor them. So being the loving wife that I am, I emailed a couple pictures to them! They showed them on the air during the 7am hour. One of the pictures is on the Good Day Sacramento Website. He is number 12 in the slide show. They got the caption wrong. He wasn't fighting the Humboldt Fire (which is in Butte County). He was fighting fires in Humboldt County. (and they spelled Humboldt wrong)

Anyway, because his picture was in the news, he will owe ice cream I am sure. Cody was commenting about how firefighters always have mustaches, and he said how Jason "rocked the mustache". I cracked up!!! Jason's friend Chris called later to give Jason a hard time. Here are the pictures I submitted.

No comments: