Saturday, July 21, 2007

Favorite Things.....

I am very excited...some of my favorite things to do are just over the horizon! We went to the Junior Patriot Football Parent Meeting this afternoon. It was great to see everyone, we made such good friends last year. Pratice starts monday...I can't wait.
Today I am working on getting my pictures ready to enter in the fair. I have to narrow down all the pictures I have to 10.....dang, that is gonna be hard! I love the fair. I love looking at all the exibits, wandering around and seeing all the people I haven't seen since last year, and plopping my butt down at the beer booth and visiting with all my friends while the kids run amuck! I have my favorite fair foods too. I love the Indian Fry Bread...either with cheese or cinnamon and sugar. Chocolate dipped cheesecake is a wonderful treat I have to have at least once during the fair. The pupusas (sp?) are spicy but very yummy. I used to really like the chicken caeser pitas, but they haven't had that for the last couple years. Jason loves the cinnamon rolls. Does anyone else have a favorite fair food?

No comments: