Sunday, September 2, 2007

Johnny Carino's Restaurant

I am going to just die if I do not get back to Johnny Carino's soon. I went there with Mark when we were school shopping. I had the lemon rosemary chicken breast with angel hair pasta on the side and some green beans. That was absolutley the best pasta, and the best green beans I have EVER had. The chicken was good, but dang the side dishes were the star of the show. They were both tossed with olive oil instead of any sauces, which I am sure was the secret. I need to get that recipe!

Here is the description:
Lemon Rosemary Chicken: An 8 ounce marinated and grilled chicken breast deglazed with fresh lemon and rosemary. Served with sautéed green beans and angel hair pasta tossed with fresh roma tomatoes, spinach and garlic

Yum.....

http://www.carinos.com/

WHY CAN'T WE GET A RESTAURANT LIKE THIS IN WOODLAND!!!???!!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Next time you should try the Italian Nachos w/ chicken. It's really an appetizer but it's so good! I get it as an entree all the time. I love Johnny's! I'm lucky enough to have one just down the road from my house. Next time I'm there I'll think about you.