Sunday, September 23, 2007

Melancholy

I am not sure how I am feeling. I have many things weighing on my mind. I am worried about Mark. He hurt his knee again in the last game. He is planning on sitting out this week, in practice or the Rio Linda game. I am not sure if he should even play anymore. They lost the game this week to Casa Robles, but it wasn't a league game so it doesn't count! He got another touchdown in the first quarter. He played until the fourth quarter when his knee really started hurting.

Democrat Story- http://www.dailydemocrat.com/sports/ci_6970938

Mark and Patty broke up a couple weeks ago. I am not sure how to feel about that. I think he should just stay single go on dates and enjoy his senior year. That kid has had a girlfriend since seventh grade...he needs to just enjoy himself.

Jacob is sad because he isn't getting much playing time in football. I am kind of annoyed by this. He does good. He is a tackling machine. I have a feeling it is because I made him late to a couple practices because he hadn't finished his homework. In the rules I was told they can't be punished for that. I will have to check that out and decide whether I should talk to the coach. I don't want to be one of those kind of parents that complain about their kid not getting enough playing time. But when you lose a game because tackles are being missed and you know that your kid could have gotten them...what should you do? They lost to Marysville 12-6. They weren't there in the first half, but they came back in the second half, just not soon enough. Oh well not a league game!!! Jacob was happy though, Amanda came to his game!!!



No comments: