Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to everyone. I hope you are having a wonderful day. We had our usual Christmas with everyone coming here in the morning, although earlier than normal, because Jason had to work. So at 6 o'clock this morning we were up and opening presents. After Jason headed off to work, we got busy making breakfast. Our traditional Christmas breakfast includes Pannekoeken ( I really have no idea to spell it), which are Dutch pancakes, similar to crepes. We always include bacon, which everyone eats faster than I can make! My grandmother brought over some berries from her and Papa's garden and some sliced up oranges from my Mom and Dad's tree. After everyone took off we settled down to some toy playing. The boys played Madden 2008 and then we all played Guitar Hero III. Mark went to go see his girlfriend and I took a nap. It is time to prepare dinner now, so off I go!!!

Lots of Christmas love and cheer to you!

2 comments:

Walt Lucas said...

I hope to one day beat my son at Guitar Hero III, I play on easy, he plays on expert. Its like a handicap in golf. If I get a better percentage, I win.

He always says that it isn't fair, and I aways reply, you want fair, go to the Olympics.

Merry Christmas

Katie said...

I am with you!!! I have recently tried medium, I usually make it through the song, but that is about it!