Thursday, May 28, 2009

Latest Endevours

I have passed third semester in nursing school. After our final, most of the class got together for a celebratory lunch at a really great bar and grill in Yuba City, the Happy Viking.


In the fall I begin my preceptorship here in Woodland. I am so happy to not have to drive to Marysville so much anymore! Fourth semester also includes a psych class. The instructor is a former nursing supervisor for Woodland Memorial who I adore, so I am really looking forward to that class.

Since school ended I have been decompressing. I have been just enjoying my family and hanging around the house. Although it may be a little late in the season we have put in a garden. My father has been so wonderful, doing all the rototilling and teaching me all about the plants. Thanks Dad! I also fulfilled a long time dream and planted an herb garden. I ended up using an old animal trough that has been in the barn since the last great depression!



No comments: