Friday, October 19, 2007

Patriot Pride


Another weekend is here. Mark was cleared by his doctor to play tonight. We are playing against Natomas, and Maxpreps.com has predicted that they will win. I hope they do. We need some Patriot Pride! Jacob and the Pee Wee Junior Patriots play against Wheatland tomorrow, they should win, as Wheatland is 0-5. This is their last regular season game, playoffs start next weekend.


The annual Dixon Fire Department Prawn Feed is tomorrow night. I am looking forward to see my Dixon friends, especially the Draytons. Jason really misses Chief Drayton at work. Jason said that Frank was the heart of Dixon Fire. I hope they find someone to replace him and Chief Dorris soon, things are not as wonderful for Jason as they once were. Transition time is hard. I know I really missed my boss Bebe when she left. Sherri has done a great job though, and I am glad to be working for her.
P.S. I prayed that both team will make it through the game injury free.

No comments: