Tuesday, November 27, 2007

What Shall Become of Me?!?!?

I finally received my coveted letter from Yuba College with my invitation to begin the nursing program. It came the day before Thanksgiving while I was prepping the house for my Thanksgiving visitors. I sat down right away and filled it all out. I get to have a criminal background check, and credit report check, and I also have to have a physical and drug test. I have my physical today, and just to make today a little brighter I also have my dentist appointment scheduled.
I must tell you that I am rather nervous about the big change coming up in my life. I have worked full time for the last 16 and a half years at the same place. I have lived in the same house for 13 years, same haircut, same clothing type, etc. I have to drop down to working every other weekend, and attend school the rest of the time. This is absolutely terrifying to me. I do not like change. I suppose I adjust okay, we will see.
I think the biggest adjustment will be financial, we have always been dual income. Guess what kids....no more extras!!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I think it's so awesomet that you're going back to school! I'm sure in the long run all the sacrifice right now will be worth it.

Oh and you're right, I am a horrible criminal!