Tuesday, January 22, 2008

San Francisco

Sunday my parents took Jason, the boys, and I to San Francisco to celebrate our 12th anniversary. We took the Amtrak from Davis to Emeryville and then a bus to Pier 39. It was seamless, I recommend this trip for everyone.



We had lunch at Bubba Gump's, it was surprisingly good, I figured it would be all style and no substance. Jacob and I managed to embarrass Mark by reciting all the ways you can cook shrimp, per Bubba.



We browsed at all the cool shops (especially the ones with televisions so we could catch peeks at the Patriots game) and Jacob bought a really cool hat.




I was finally able to ride a cable car. Isn't that funny, all the times I have been to S.F. I have never ridden a cable car. I think that was my favorite part, when the car finally cleared out, I was able to jump out of the inside and run up front with Jason, who was standing on the the side.



Another really good part about taking the train is that you can have a glass of wine on the way home!


Thanks Mom and Dad, we had a wonderful time!

No comments: