Friday, May 11, 2007

Moving Right Along

My office is closer to reality! All of the bedroom furniture is in storage, (thank you Scott and Laurel!) I will get it to Amanda when I have time. I have started moving all of my scrapbooking stuff and office type stuff into MY NEW OFFICE! I can't really get going until I have the electrical outlet fixed and move the internet wiring.
Jason is pretty sick, he called in sick yesterday and for tomorrow. He never calls in sick. He didn't even make the Willow Oak Fire calls today. So you know he is sick.
As for the WW, well today went down the toilet. Too much stress and too much weakness on my part. I did walk around the parking lot on my break today, so at least I burned off a couple cheetos (yes I had cheetos today, I am going to WW hell!)

No comments: