Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I'd Like to Thank...

Good news, I passed the exam with a B. I am so relieved. All of our group from Woodland passed, so I was doubly happy. Today is a day off, but I have to write my clinical paper. Jacob has a half day so I will go pick him up and have a special lunch with him, then I will have to crawl back in the office and "ignore" him for the rest of the day. He has been very good about me going back to school. He has started helping around the house more and not complaining (much). When I was feeling really down about the exam, he said "Don't give up Mom!". The whole family has been very supportive, my parents have been helping with Jacob, Jason has been doing the laundry and other chores around the house, he even makes me dinner on Wednesdays when I have to stay up late and prep for my clinical day on Thursday. Thanks everyone!

No comments: