Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Today I am Smart

Today I am smart. I passed a test I had been dreading. I feel great, I am on top of the world. The only problem is that it is fleeting feeling. Tomorrow I will make a horrendous blunder and I will be the dumbest person that ever existed. I will be in tears. I will want to quit the nursing program.
Are you catching on that I am an emotional person? Oh well, that is just me! Feelings are a part of life. They make life worth living. I would rather have a roller coaster of a life than a dull, gray, monotonous existence.

I like this saying I received in an email-

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - wine in one hand, chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming ‘WOO HOO, What a Ride!‘

No comments: