Sunday, March 2, 2008

My Brain Hurts

It seems like all I do anymore is read nursing books. Sometimes they are interesting, others are difficult reading. I have to go jump on the treadmill just to stay awake while reading! I have my first big exam tomorrow and I have been studying for days. It doesn't seem to make any difference, I still don't know all the things I need to know. I pay attention in class, read all the chapters I am supposed to, make sure I understand all the "theory objectives" listed in my syllabus, but I still feel as empty headed as I did before studying.

Any advice???

1 comment:

Melissa C. said...

Katie,

I think you under-estimate yourself. Nursing school will be over in a blink. Just soak it in and when you're done with school and out in the real world working it will all make sense. Reward yourself when not studying or when you do well.

Love, Melissa