Sunday, March 30, 2008

San Francisco.....Again

I love going to San Francisco. I took the boys and we met Mark's friend who goes to school in SF.


See Coit Tower and the TransAmerica Pyramid in the background? This is on top of the parking garage by Pier 39.



I love the colors in this picture even though Jake's eyes are closed! This at Pier 39.

One of our favorite places to eat at Pier 39 is Bubba Gump's. Mark is pointing to the list of all the ways to fix shrimp, you know, lemon shrimp, shrimp gumbo, shrimp sandwich......


Ari took my picture with the boys, I never get to be in the pictures (most of the time that is fine with me) I don't like to be reminded how "voluptuous" I am. This was taken at Baker Beach.

Mark and his friend Ari. This picture was taken at the Japanese Tea Garden in Golden Gate Park.


Ari, Mark, and Jacob. This was taken in front of the California Academy of Sciences in Golden Gate Park. It is going through a major remodel, scheduled reopening is Sept 27th. I really want to go and check it out.

http://www.calacademy.org/index.php

Helpful hint while driving in SF, be flexible in driving, you almost never get to make left hand turns, unless you are on a one way street, so plan on lots of rights!

No comments: