Friday, May 30, 2008

Picture Field Trip

I went on a picture taking field trip with Jason today. We started out on Old River Road, after miles and miles of driving and arguing...I only found one duck.




After making up we drove out to one of my favorite places, the Cache Creek Conservancy. One of the only animals I could find stirring around was the cool turtle in the guest center.


Wandering around the wetlands at the Conservancy, the only sign of life was this little fellow.

Later in the evening Amanda and Aaron came to visit. I had to get a picture of the them with the lovely colored sky in the background.

1 comment:

Melissa C. said...

Love the one of the turtle. How cool is that. I bet my kids would love it out there. By the way, do you still have pigs? Kyla is obsessed with them.

Melissa