Sunday, June 22, 2008

Jason Update

The fact that my husband can call me from the fireline at 2500 feet in the forest in Humboldt County amazes me! He is working for 24 hours, I can barely stay up late, I can't even image working straight for 24 hours! He said they may call his group back in because the fog is rolling in. I don't know if that is because of the visibility or because the moisture from the fog will help the fire slow down. Jacob was very happy to talk to him, he told him "I have been having a bad attitude since you left. You need to come home." Then he went on to tell his Dad that he had to take another week of vacation to make up for this one, and that he wanted to go camping at Middle Site.

1 comment:

Melissa C. said...

Brian and I have been out of town so he didn't have to go. Hopefully he won't get mandated to go to those fires on his next work-days. He loves going but if he gets stuck going I'd have to take time off my job. Middle site looks cool. May be our next camping trip.